Posted August 28, 2018
ADHC NURSING SUPERVISOR
Dignity Health Connected Living
Dignity Health Connected Living has been serving seniors in Shasta County since 1968. Our programs have been designed for seniors and people with disabilities and we are dedicated to meeting each patient’s physical, mental, and spiritual needs. We offer a variety of high-quality, affordable health care services in a compassionate environment.
The Nursing Supervisor plans the overall nursing care and functions at Connected Living. This includes:
- Supervising nursing staff assigned to a particular shift. Assigns patients to available nursing staff, taking into consideration the patient’s condition and the employee’s skill level.
- Assessing, monitoring and educating nursing staff on patient care. Institutes emergency procedures as necessary.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (e.g., ADN)
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience as a registered nurse
- California Registered Nurse
- BLS certification
For more information, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2wpnnJp or contact:
Kathy Sterner, Sr. Recruiter
530-225-6042 - phone
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2018
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution